Welcome! I’m Jamie Lawrence, your San Francisco real estate resource. I’m a Harvard and Stanford-trained lawyer who left big law firm life to pursue my passion—helping you achieve your real estate goals. I am a Top Producing agent at Zephyr.
As your Realtor, I put my negotiation and project management skills to work for your best interests. Are you thinking of buying or selling? Let’s talk about your needs and put together a winning plan.
What I Offer Clients
- Guidance for Buyers. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a seasoned investor, I explain every step of the process and make sure you are fully informed of your options. Want a comprehensive explanation of Tenancies-in-Common (TICs)? Wondering which neighborhoods might meet your needs? Let’s discuss!
- Complete Marketing Strategy for Sellers. I provide a robust analysis of the current market value of your property. I will create a comprehensive, individualized marketing plan that uses traditional and new media to reach today’s savvy buyers and maximize your bottom line.
- An Attorney’s Diligence. Is this a condo sale or Google’s IPO? I treat your transaction like a megadeal because it’s just as important. I don’t rest until I’ve done everything in my power to get you the best possible outcome.
- Deep Understanding of the Transaction. I understand the “why” of the transaction, and I deliver greater value to my clients as a result. Because I’m an attorney, the contracts aren’t just forms to me. I understand the purpose of each provision, and I review every word with a keen eye.
- The Benefits of Technology. I use technology to streamline the process, saving time and trees. Whenever possible, I prepare documents for electronic review and digital signature. Do you prefer signing with ink? Don’t worry; I’ll highlight and tab the printed documents to make things easy.
- A Strong Team. I have a great team of professionals—mortgage consultants, title officers, inspectors, contractors, stagers, and a transaction coordinator. I lead the team to make sure we achieve your goals.
- Let’s Be Frank. I tell my clients the truth—whether or not it’s what they want to hear. Is this charming property more of a fixer-upper than you said you wanted? I want every client to be a client for life, not a quick sale, so I tell you what I really think.
- An Enjoyable Experience. You won’t find a Realtor who takes your transaction more seriously than I do. But even though the stakes are high, I strive to make sure my clients enjoy every step of the process.